thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My memorial box'(s)!






I just wanted to say THANK YOU! To Linny for my awesom-tastic memorial box! I have hung it right where I will see it a thousand times a day! My mom also gave me a shadow box a few weeks ago so they are hanging together! I love love love them! If you are wondering about memorial box's and what it is that I am talking about, go here to A Place Called Simplicity and Linny tells all about it! Many Blessings! Michaela (& Riley of course!)


P.S. I have a prayer request that out of privacy for my dear friend I will not go into detail about, but anyone that has a chance please pray for him... (D) .... and his situation right now. He has struggled with many demons in his life and has recently come to an inspiring relationship with God. He and his situation need prayer desprately over the next few weeks or months. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment